Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purpose and is in no way affiliated with Lynch/Frost Productions

Monday, July 13, 2015

2016 or 2017?

So last week I saw a disturbing tweet saying that Mark Frost said in an interview that the new season of Twin Peaks would air in 2017 on Showtime.  He also said they would start shooting around September of this year.  So far, I totally believe they will start shooting this Fall since I've read it online from multiple sources and did hear it in person from a couple cast members I was fortunate to meet and run into a couple months ago in an airport.  The writer of the tweet said the interviewer of Mark double checked their recording and he definitely said 2017.  I'm hoping (PLEASE LET IT BE SO) that he mistakenly said 2017 and meant 2016.  I immediately went on Showtime's website and they still have it saying "Coming 2016" (see pic below).  I'm thinking if it was 2017 they would update their site.  Until Showtime changes their site or I see a tweet from David Lynch or Mark Frost saying something different, I'm going to continue to believe we'll get Season 3 in 2016! #TwinPeaks2016


No comments:

Post a Comment